Wednesday, August 25, 2010

He wrote : you hate me alot ? why did u blocked me in msn and FB ?

I been shock when i see this statement in one of my mail in my hotmaill mailbox. My mind was blank...omg how he know that???? I try keep distant with u...i never reply any msg of yours anymore~ block u in msn~block u in fb...i think tat was just THE END...but in actual was not......sorry for tell u...im not in you...and hope u can get someone else better than me!!!

Don't blame my ignorance....coz what u did , all ur acts had accidentaly "flow" to my ear... and all is reflected to your self...I'm always believe in Mirror Effect...which means when you did someting to ur frz it will happen the same thing to you when the day its come !!

Well!! Im don't wan contact v u anymore !!!! plz keep distant btw me n u !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment