Wednesday, July 21, 2010

duno why..emo-ing

getting blur on my feeling... feel so unsecured.. may b worry gua...dunno...coz nobody knows what my thinking right now...i just know i'm so cold now.....cold bcoz coz scare..feel dangerous...worry the feeling of losing....so im now...jz try to avoid miracle happen...

something is unfair...and im not the one who deserve it...i hope evrything will be fine and hope everything doesn;t run out frm track...and..i wish the msg wont come to me...

If.....wont if...i don't i just feel scare...dun wan that feel anymore...so i guess i wont..dunno dunno.......and dunno why tears drop...and i dont know why...im sad...

But im clear with what make me sad...don't dare anymore...dont dare.....I do not dare..u know.......u know....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment